The following videos are provided by Foundant Technologies.
These videos will assist you with creating your account, applying for funding opportunities, understanding your applicant dashboard and the collaboration feature. To download and view please follow the links below. Written step-by-step instructions are also available on the sites linked below.
1. Site Access and Account Creation
2. Applying for Funding
3. Your Applicant Dashboard
4. Collaboration Feature
Please Note: These videos are general tutorials and do not cover specific features of the ArtsMemphis platform. For the video tutorial in the ArtsMemphis platform please visit the ArtsMemphis Video Tutorial Tab.
If you need additional help or support, please contact one of our staff members listed at the bottom of this page.
The following video is provided by Foundant Technologies, specifically for ArtsMemphis. This video covers video tutorials 1-3 on the Applicant Tutorials Tab.
This video will assist you with creating your account, applying for funding opportunities and understanding your applicant dashboard. This video will show specific information related to the ArtsMemphis Grant Platform. To download and view please follow the link below.
ArtsMemphis Grant Platform Tutorial
Please Note: For more assistance regarding the ArtsMemphis Grant Platform please visit the Applicant Tutorials Tab.
For Review Panel Members
These videos will assist you with logging into your account, using the grant application evaluation platform and understanding your evaluator dashboard. To download and view please follow the links below.
Please Note: These videos are general tutorials and do not cover specific features of the ArtsMemphis platform. For the video tutorial in the ArtsMemphis plaform please visit the ArtsMemphis Video Tutorial Tab.
You may submit questions about the Grant Platform in writing to Bryce Goodloe at [email protected].
Do you have to use the grant system to apply for an ArtsMemphis grant?
- The only exception to this will be the Tennessee Art Commission’s grant, Arts Build Communities, which is completed through their grant application platform.
How do I get to the Grant Application Platform?
Can you have multiple users?
- Yes. Within a grant applicaiton click on the blue "Collaborate” buttonthe top right of the screen, to invite multiple users to collaborate on an application.
Do these answers copy into the Tennessee Arts Commission grant platform?
- No, the Tennessee Arts Commission uses the Fluxx platform which is a different system than the Foundant platform we use.
Can you assign follow-up reports to different staff members?
- Yes, ArtsMemphis can assign different follow ups to different members of your staff. If you have a specific person you would like to handle a follow up report, please contact ArtsMemphis at (901) 578-2787.
Can you get a different staff member to help fill-out the application?
- Yes, with the collaboration feature, you can send a LOI, Application or Follow-up to a colleague to fill out. By using this feature, the colleague will not have to create a profile in the system.
- Please note, the system does not track changes made by someone that was invited to edit through the collaboration feature.
Can I copy answers from a previous application?
Yes. In the LOI or Application, look for the blue “Copy Previous Answers” button near the top of the screen. You will then select which previous grant application you wish to select answers from to populate your new application. Be sure to review copied answers for accuracy.