ArtsZone is open to 501(c)(3) organizations in the Greater Memphis area with an arts focus, a minimum three-year history of presenting quality arts projects, and an active Board of Directors.
Note: Capital campaigns are not supported through ArtsZone funding. If you are interested in securing support for a capital campaign, please apply through the AutoZone Greater Memphis Area Grant Application.
If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact Bryce Goodloe, Programs & Operations Manager at 901-578-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org before beginning work on an application.
Click here to download application LOI/ Organization Profile; to help you in compiling your responses.
- 501(c)(3) in the Greater Memphis area with an arts focus.
- Minimum three-year history of presenting quality arts projects.
- Active and diverse Board of Directors.
- Funded programs must be accessible to the entire community regardless of age, creed, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, sexual orientation or country of origin.
- Requests may be for program or project support, season sponsorship, or for general operating support.
- Please note that if your organization has applied for or received program or project support through this grant in the past, AutoZone is open to receiving requests for general operating support to provide unrestricted dollars to local arts organizations.
- There is not a suggested minimum or maximum request amount, but grants typically range from $5,000 to $30,000.
- It is expected that other support apply to your proposed project so it is not advisable to request a high percentage of the project budget.
- Grant proposals are reviewed by a panel of AutoZone employees and funding decisions are made by this panel.
- Grant awards will be announced in September, so proposed projects should not begin before September 1, 2023. However, if you are requesting operating support, the request may be for the fiscal year that includes fall 2023, winter, spring and/or summer 2024.
- We strongly encourage you to complete your LIVEGIVE Midsouth Profile before submitting your ArtsZone application. For more information on how to build a LIVEGIVE Midsouth Profile, please click here.
AutoZone Strategic Pillars
AutoZone Projects of Importance
NOTE: AutoZone continues to not support event sponsorships for the purpose of fundraising (dinners, luncheons, etc), and they will be highly discouraged in the application process.