This Fall, Americans for the Arts will head to The Peabody Hotel in Memphis to explore this cultural hotspot and its rich history, and discuss how our marketing strategies, tools and decisions of today will play a pivotal role in reaching the future that we desire for our careers, our organizations, and our communities.
The 2017 NAMP Conference will explore the role of arts marketing and audience engagement in creating a future that is promising, creative, and profitable.
Talks will revolve around three core themes:
What area(s) of expertise do I need to refine or expand? What new skill(s) do I need to learn to be effective in my individual career? What do I need to succeed?
What information does the field need to navigate the current environment: What resources can we leverage? What best practices can we share? What new and fresh ideas can we replicate?
What is your vision for the future? What is your organization’s vision of the future? What is our collective vision for the future? How do we reach it? What barriers stand in our way?
- Ned Canty, Opera Memphis
- Elizabeth Cawein, Signal Flow PR
- Deron Hall, Memphis Music Initiative
- Penelope Huston, Downtown Memphis Commission
- Jenny Koltnow, AutoZone
- Tracy Lauritzen Wright, ArtsMemphis
- Gretchen McLennon, ArtsMemphis
- Samson Mobashar, Hyde Family Foundation
- Beverly Robertson, Trust Marketing
- Linda Steele, ArtUp
- Kimberly Wells, Memphis Travel CVB
- Carolyn McCormick, Ballet Memphis
REGIONAL MARKETING COMMITTEE
- Tierney Bamrick, Opera Memphis
- Sarah Blackburn, ArtsMemphis
- Renee Brame, Orpheum Memphis
- Mary Caywood, Memphis College of Art
- Karen Davis, Brooks Museum
- Chantal Drake, Dixon Gallery & Garden
- Melinda Hearn, Jackson Arts Council
- Andria Lisle, The Fourth Bluff
- Suzanne Lynch, Tennessee Arts Commission
- Antzee Magruder, Arkansas Arts Council
- Kate Meacham, University of Mississippi
- Pat Mitchell Worley, Fanfare
- Tim Sampson, Soulsville Foundation
- Whitney Hardy, Young Arts Patrons
- Colleen McCartney, ArtsMemphis
- Katie McWeeney, Artist
- Jeanette O'Bryant, National Civil Rights Museum
- Joel Parsons, Rhodes College
- Victor Sawyer, Memphis Music Initiative
- Yancy Villa Calvo, Artist